Being charged with a crime is a daunting experience – but Georgia criminal defense lawyer Thomas Robinson III is here to fight for you.
Thomas Robinson III is a private Criminal Defense Attorney with over two decades of experience in Fulton, Clayton, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Cobb and other surrounding counties in the Metro Atlanta area. He is a former prosecutor in the major case division of the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office and former Judge of the Municipal Court for the City of Riverdale.
As a Criminal Defense Attorney, he currently represents clients around Atlanta and throughout the state of Georgia. He serves clients facing all types of criminal charges, including murder and other violent crime. He is dedicated to defending the rights of criminal defendants at every stage of a prosecution. From arrest to trial, he fights strenuously for his clients. If you have been arrested and charged with a crime, you should exercise your right to remain silent and contact an experienced Georgia criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
Thomas Robinson III graduated from Stanford University in 1987 with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Economics. He obtained his J.D. from Emory University School of Law in 1993 and was admitted to the State Bar of Georgia that same year.
- Bilingual Proficiency
Knowledge of the Law: Attorney Robinson study cases as soon as they come out and publish an online newspaper called The Scales of Justice reporting on the latest changes in the law. It will help you and your family understand criminal justice and the laws that apply to your case.
- Robinson, Thomas S. Understanding Criminal Justice: From Arrest to Trial & Going to Trial. Vol. 1. 2010. Print
- Robinson, Thomas S. Understanding Criminal Justice: Trial. Vo2. 1. 2010. Print
- All books and publications are included in the fee when hiring Attorney Robinson as your lawyer.
Why You Should Hire a Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you have been accused of a crime, there is a lot at stake. Your reputation, career, and even freedom may be on the line. It is imperative that you protect your right to a fair trial. An experienced defense attorney can make a huge difference in any criminal case. An experienced Georgia criminal defense lawyer can:
- Identify possible defenses. The defenses available in a criminal case depend on the facts of each case. Thomas Robinson can analyze your case and develop the best defense possible.
- Negotiate with the prosecution. This is often one of the most important things a criminal defense attorney can do for you. The law has its own unique language. Both prosecutors and judges alike will take arguments more seriously when they are articulated in a legally compelling way.
- Protect your procedural and substantive. If you have been accused of a crime, at every stage of a prosecution it is imperative to defend your rights. An experienced Georgia criminal defense lawyer will know what those rights are, and will fight for you to ensure that those rights are protected.
Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyer Thomas Robinson Will Fight for You
If you are charged with a crime, you need to mount a vigorous defense. The consequences of a criminal conviction are serious. An experienced criminal defense can work to form the best defense possible. If you find yourself facing criminal charges, Thomas Robinson will fight for you. Call today at (404) 285-8367 for a consultation.